Rodents, Rats and Mice often visit properties for either food, shelter or play. They are the only species that are most similar to humans.
Where are they most commonly found?
Rodents, rats and mice are most commonly found in the following areas:
- Under the house
- Within the roof or wall cavaties
What are the signs of an infestation?
Signs of rodents, rats and mice are:
- Rodent droppings around food packages, in drawers or cupboards, and under the sink
- Nesting material such as shredded paper, fabric, or dried plant matter
- Signs of chewing or biting on food packaging or other boxes
- Holes chewed through walls and floors
- Bad smells coming from hidden areas
- Flickering-like noises from roof or walls
What are the most common causes?
Common causes of rodents, rats and mice are:
- Stale food leftovers
- Piles of rubbish
What is the process?
Unlike other Pest Control services, we use highly specialised rodent food to ensure that your rodents are no longer attracted to your property or business. Most Pest Control Services focus on killing rodents, rats and mice which generally tend to leave a distinctive smell for months after the service has been performed.
Fully grown rats can squeeze through door crevices and window jams.
Get a Quote
For an obligation free quote, fill in the form below and one of our CU Pest Specialists will get in touch with you.